Monday 18 September 2017

Nested in Trust



When I fly,
Before your majesty,
I feel your Sky,
I know I'm Nested,
Ev'n so,
Under your bird's eye-view,
I may feel like a Moa,
Not always..
You inexplicably knew,
A little bird ought to remain;
Along my little Voyages -
Fluttering flights,
It bedazzles me:
A sparrow falls not to the ground,
Outside your watch,
And greater is this comfort -
Circumstances may hatch,
Inevitably,
Ruffling my little feathers,
Still my consolation remains,
The very feathers of my body,
Are all numbered!
There's much rest,
Perching on Your good old branch,
Yes! It's good to know,
A bird that remembers it's origin,
Never misses it's flight..
When I fly,
I feel your sky,
I know I'm Nested!
Silentdreamer💭'17

Art (bridget) credits: Celiac Angel.







No comments:

Post a Comment

THE CROSS ✝

Scene of reckoning; Calvary's painted in a bloody slaughterous hue - O, the mood of anarchy, Dark as the pool of sin mortals wallo...